Seeking an experienced fencing coach to lead and develop youth program for After School All Stars Program in Columbus Ohio.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The ability to train youth fencers with a variety of interest, abilities and goals, including National competitors.
- Knowledge of current best practices in fencing coaching.
- Ability and experience organizing and hosting tournaments.
- Organizing and planning club activities.
- Running daily classes and club practices.
- Supervising and coaching students while traveling to local and National tournaments.
- BA in physical education or related.
- A minimum 2 years of coaching experience.
- High level athletic experience will be preferred.
Send Application or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org